Monday, April 7, 2008

At Your Request!


At the request of my older, wiser cousin, I decided to create a blog to inform friends and family of my preparations as I finalize my plans to serve as a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) Advisor in the Peace Corps. Its been a long time coming! After spending sometime in Ghana last summer, I returned to the states certain of my future to continue to serve abroad. I am excited, but growing a little impatient with the Peace Corps application process. I plan to be free of paperwork by May 2nd and depart in the beginning weeks of July 2008!


Until then, I will update you with the details of my interestingly boring life!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

When are you leaving?

Nisah said...

The moment we've all been waiting for! I will be departing for African in the second week of November! I am patiently awaiting more word from the Peace Corps. In the meantime, I serve as a Executive Board member for the Peace and Love organization. Anyone that is interested in getting involved, please let me know!
Nasabur

Unknown said...

Good luck Nisha... you are greatly missed at CY!!!!

Nisah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nisah said...

Update!

I will be leaving February 2, 2oo9 for South Africa and will return MArch 29, 2011. Wish me luck!

Nisah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nisah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.